Thursday, May 02, 2013

Birthday Celebration.

I'm gonna blog about my beloved tutor's birthday celebration.
Here you go...
He has been my tutor since 3 years ago, and now he is my boss aka "daddy" :D
24/04/13 is his 31th birthday, and his children, us, decided to give him a birthday surprise!

















This is the cake that i bought from Wondermilk, you can view the info from my last blog post!


 The whiteboard, draw by Yunbing!


































*Tadaaaa* The birthday MAN!
He really got surprised from all of us! My plan didn't fail as well HAHAHA! :P
He told us he want to cheong k so badly, so we decided to go Loudspeaker at 9pm!




 The Family's photo ✌


































SEE! How naughty is this man!



































hahahah! I didn't notice that i no capture Mons!


































Credits to Ms. Chong Mommy!

It's going to blog about the outing w/ colleagues on Labour Day. Stay tune! 
The End, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment