Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Outing (13/04/13)

Shopping in One Utama with the colleague JiaMin last Saturday, bought some shirts and stuffs for my brand new life --- college. :) So excited, yet, so nervous about knowing new friends. :(
OKOK, back to my topic hehe! *QIANG QIANG* She is my colleague, JiaMin!


AND, this is all i bought with my own salary! 
Awww, felt so great using own money to buy things that i like x)
But, still i felt *samtong* TT 


So nice right?? 
Studded flat shoes in grey colour and VINCCI :DD


hahahah really had a nice shopping day with her!
The very first time i bought so many thingy with my own salary ewww! XD

Afterwards, went Dreamz Bakery for hightea! One of my dream shop! hehe 


i so in love with the wall below!  ʕ•̬͡•ʔ



This is what we ordered in Dreamz Bakery, Strawberry Vanilla, Choco Mint Layer & Cappucino! 
hahaha! I love desserts, but hate fats. TT

\
 
Bought this little cute thingy in Dreamz Bakery!! So cute right? :P  


hahahah! the noob is playing her hp :P


hehehhe! Selca in my car :PPPP


The End, xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment